Funding and fundraising
Support and advice for fundraisers
Personal Health Budgets
Apply for funding
- Herts.Community funding database - Find local, regional, national and European Union funding opportunities. You can also sign up for email alerts or a weekly newsletter.
- Hertfordshire Community Foundation offer grants to local community and voluntary organisations.
- Herts Sports Partnership - Links to national and local funding opportunities for sports and health activities.
- Trust Funding provide a database of thousands of grant-making charities, for an annual subscription fee.
- Most councils in Hertfordshire have small/community grant programmes, aimed at voluntary and community organisations. These funds range from £200 to £3000 depending on the council and the purpose of the application.
- Community Grants programme - Grants available up to £10,000.
Councils that offer small/community grants
Fundraising best practice