Funding and fundraising
Support and advice for fundraisers
- Hertfordshire Sustainable Funding Fair 2017 - following on from this year's event we have made all the presentations and resources from the day available to you. Find contact details for all of the exhibitors and invaluable fundraising information.
- Herts.Community have links to local Hertfordshire organisations who can assist you in finding and applying for funding opportunities.
- Foundation for Social Improvement - Advice clinics, fundraising events and free training courses for small charities.
- Institute of Fundraising - A membership group representing over 5,000 fundraisers across the UK.
Personal Health Budgets
Apply for funding
- Herts.Community funding database - Find local, regional, national and European Union funding opportunities. You can also sign up for email alerts or a weekly newsletter.
- Hertfordshire Community Foundation offer grants to local community and voluntary organisations.
- Herts Sports Partnership - Links to national and local funding opportunities for sports and health activities.
- Trust Funding provide a database of thousands of grant-making charities, for an annual subscription fee.
- Most councils in Hertfordshire have small/community grant programmes, aimed at voluntary and community organisations. These funds range from £200 to £3000 depending on the council and the purpose of the application.
Councils that offer small/community grants
Fundraising best practice